So you want to buy your bae a Bouq, but you’re overwhelmed with choices. Roses, sunflowers, and tulips, oh my! Maybe you decide to try and order an online flower delivery, but the options online are limitless! You’re trying to do something nice for your boo, but you have no idea where to start when it comes to buying flowers online, and you don’t want to waste your money on something they won’t like.
Don’t worry – if you consider the following fundamentals, you’ll know how to choose a bouquet that will make your favorite person’s day.
1. How much money should I spend? When it comes to deciding how much money to spend on your online flower delivery, the most important part is your budget. There is no need to break the bank over flowers. You’re trying to show someone you care about them, so the most money spent doesn’t necessarily equal the best choice. If you can’t afford to be flashy, don’t worry about being flashy. Maybe you’re trying to tell someone you had a lovely first date! Something simple will do. But what if it’s for a big anniversary and you want to do something special? By all means, moments like this are when it’s okay to make the gesture a bit extravagant.
2. Where should I send the flowers? Knowing how to buy flowers online means considering where they’re being delivered. This can create sticky situations if you don’t know how much PDA is appropriate. Maybe you’re thinking about sending them to your significant other’s workspace. Ask yourself some questions first: do they work in an environment where it’s appropriate to get flowers? Does everyone there know you are a couple? If you send them to their office and they have to spend half their work day explaining who the beautiful flower delivery was from, they might end up in trouble and you might end up creating drama. If you’re unsure, skip the drama and send them to their house. On the other hand, if you’re confident it won’t stir up trouble, then send a romantic surprise to their workplace!
3. I want to send roses, but there are so many colors! What do I do? If you know what their favorite color is, you’re in luck. What if you’re unsure? Well, different rose colors have different meanings. While a rose is a classic and timeless flower to send someone, if you send the wrong color, you could end up sending mixed signals. When considering how to choose a bouquet of roses for your favorite person, think about the following rose color meanings:
- Red- Red roses are the ultimate symbol of love. Are you trying to woo your boo? Red roses are super romantic.
- Pink- Pink roses symbolize admiration, joy, and happiness. Whether you want to send a Bouq to your friend or to your significant other to spread some joy into their day, pink roses are a good option!
- Yellow- Yellow roses are the symbol of friendship. Does your BFF need some cheering up? Yellow roses are a great option! Are you trying to romance a potential new girlfriend or boyfriend? Yellow roses may be sending some mixed signals.
- White- White roses are symbolic of purity and are often used at weddings. Unless wedding bells are about to be ringing, maybe don’t get ahead of yourself and save the white roses for another time.
4. When in doubt, personalize it! Think about who you’re sending the flowers to. Think about what colors they like, and think about their personality. Are they super classically romantic? Or is everything in their life trendy and insta-worthy? The more you can personalize their online flower delivery, the more of an impact it will make on their life. Romance is all in the details. Don’t forget to add a cute message to their delivery!
5. Don’t overthink it! I know – after reading all the basics of how to buy flowers online, maybe you’re even more worried than before . Remember, when it comes down to it, sending someone flowers is a thoughtful gesture in and of itself. Who would be upset by getting fresh flowers sent to their front door? Whether it’s for a birthday, anniversary, or just because, getting flowers will brighten anyone’s day. You’re showing someone you were thinking about them, and that’s the nicest thing you could do for anybody. Just go with your gut: you’ll know which flowers remind you of the recipient when you see them.Shop All