Although you never need a reason to send flowers just because, plenty of situations warrant sending a breathtaking floral arrangement just to show somebody how important they are to you. Looking for a good reason to schedule a flower delivery? Here are 10 fantastic reasons to send flowers to yourself or your loved ones just because.
In case of an airplane emergency, they tell you to put on your own oxygen mask before helping others with theirs. The same themes applies on the ground, in many situations. Caring for yourself helps you take better care of others. Keep your energy up by regularly sending yourself your favorite blooms.
If you love flowers as much as we do, you might want to consider signing up for a flower subscription. Save money, get free shipping, get access to exclusive Bouqs, and experience other benefits with a Bouqs subscription. Whether you choose to have your weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly arrangement delivered to yourself or somebody else is up to you. Plus, you can change the recipient for each delivery so you can mix in some self-care and expressing appreciation for friends, family, and colleagues.
Celebrating an Accomplishment
Did one of the important people in your life recently get a promotion or finish a big work project? That’s a fantastic reason to send flowers just because! Keep in mind that certain etiquette and rules apply when you want to send flowers to someone’s work compared to having flowers delivered to their home.
They Need Some Good Luck
According to Feng Shui (the ancient Chinese practice of arranging spaces to create harmonious conditions), cymbidium orchids help bring good luck and prosperity, making an orchid an ideal “just because” gift for somebody who needs a little luck. When gifting flowers for luck, you may want to consider these interesting flower superstitions.
Random Acts of Kindness
We could all use a little more kindness. Why not BE the kindness you want to see more of in the world? Make it a habit to send flowers to somebody in your contact list “Just Because” on a regular basis, and maybe your recipients will pass on the random act of kindness to somebody else.
They’ve Been an Excellent Friend
It’s never the “wrong” time to thank somebody for always being by your side. Who needs a special occasion to show gratitude to your friends when “Just Because” flowers can do it for you, any time you like? Whether they’ve recently done something special for you or you just want a way to show your appreciation, fabulous flower arrangements can often say what words can’t.
Let Someone Know You’re Thinking of Them
You know that out-of-state friend or family member you don’t call as often as you feel like you should? Sending flowers “Just Because” is a great way to let that person know they’re on your mind, even if you don’t always stay in touch very well. We could all use the occasional reminder that somebody is thinking about us.
They Had a Bad Day
We all have bad days now and then. A surprise delivery of cheery flowers can certainly help end the day on a better note! Use same-day flower delivery to cheer up a loved one who had a bad day. Hopefully, after your surprise floral arrangement arrives, they’ll go to bed with a smile rather than a frown.
You Want to Apologize
Whether it’s a friend, family member, co-worker, or your partner, flowers just because are an excellent way to apologize. When you need to apologize to your spouse, consider choosing one of the best flowers for romance. On the flip side, you’ll want to avoid sending red roses or other blooms with romantic connotations to friends or colleagues.
Their Favorite Flowers Are in Bloom
Sure, these days you can get any kind of flowers any time of year, but there’s just something special about sending somebody their favorite flowers when they naturally bloom. Think tulips in the spring and sunflowers in the fall. It’s just another way to say, “I saw these fresh blooms and they reminded me of you!”
You Just Feel Like it
Nobody says you HAVE to have a reason to send flowers. In fact, that’s the best thing about “Just Because” flowers – you can send them to somebody just because you feel like it!
Send Flowers Just Because Quotes and Card Messages
What should you write on the card when you send somebody flowers “Just Because”? Here are some of our favorite suggestions:
- “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “I love you a lily more every single day.”
- “For the best reason of all – none.”
- “Because it’s Wednesday.”
- “Tucked inside these flowers are thoughts from afar.”
- “What’s the occasion, you ask? Well, if there was one I definitely ‘rose’ to it.”
- “A little birdy told me these were your favorite flowers.”
- “It’s not a special occasion, but you’re a special person.”
- “A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.”
- “Thank you for being such an important part of my life.”
- “Sending sunny thoughts to brighten your day.”
- “Enjoy these flowers just because…just because you’re the best!”
- “Flowers can’t solve all problems, but they’re a great start.”
- “Every time you see these blooms, remember I’m thinking of you.”
- “Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!”
- “I just wanted to send you a smile today.”
- “Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.” – Luther Burbank