So you got some sort of shindig coming up – maybe a backyard barbecue, a birthday party, or a get-together just because – and we all know that you can’t host something big like this without a few decorations to liven things up!
But we get it, you’re probably tired of the same cheesy décor and no one has time for hanging up streamers. For all those party people who love to have fun without all the tedious preparation that goes into it, we wanted to show you how to make your very own pineapple vase for any floral bouquet you want to display as a centerpiece!
Before we get started, here’s what you need to bring your tablescape to life:
- Fresh pineapple with a flat bottom
- Kitchen knife
- Melon baller
- Paper cup
- Flowers, of course (for this project, we’re using our very own “Wild About U” Bouq)!
Now, onto the steps:
1. Gather your bouquet and trim the stems so they are around an equal height to the pineapple.
2. Safely use your kitchen knife to slice off the top of your prickly fruit, and then use the melon baller to take out the insides (save for a yummy drink later!)
3. Fill your paper cup with water and place inside the hollowed out pineapple.
4. Place your cut flowers inside the paper cup and arrange the bouquet to make the blooms pop!
Simple, right? Now you can host an exciting get-together and impress all your guests with something that you created yourself. Brighten up any tablescape with your favorite flowers and your brand-new pineapple vase!
Feelin’ even craftier? Check out our other DIY projects to fuel your creative spirit!Shop All