Three cheers for chocolate bunnies, three cheers for sugar coated marshmallows, three cheers for spring! If you’re as big of an Easter fan as we are and you’re looking to kick your Easter décor up a notch, we’ve got three baskets that are sure to give your peeps basket envy!
First up is a fresh and whimsical basket, which features our new snapdragon Bouq ‘Garden Party’.
What you will need:
- Basket with large handle
- Small painted eggs
- Floral wire
- Hot glue
- Take your Bouq, and separate the flowers from the greenery. Trim the flowers down so that the stems are about 1” long.
- Fill the bottom of the basket with folded dishrags, to fill in the depth of your basket. Then, cover the bottom of the basket with bits of moss and painted eggs so the towels beneath aren’t visible.
- Next, take some floral wire and tie the snapdragons around the handle.
- Add some snapdragons along the inner rim of the basket too so it looks even more full.
- Place the basket at the center of your table as a centerpiece & enjoy!
We consider Easter the first official celebration of spring and we’re here to help you take the beauty that’s sprouting up outdoors and bring it in. Stay tuned for more Easter basket DIY tips coming your way! And celebrate Easter with us on Instagram.Shop All