Personal, handwritten Christmas messages really show that you’re thinking of the receiver, and bring extra warmth to your Christmas cards and gifts. But when it comes time to send Christmas wishes, a lot of us draw a blank. No matter how special the folks on your list are, the pressure to come up with the right words can leave the most eloquent wordsmiths at a loss.
The holiday season ushers in a flurry of social events, visits from family and friends, and shopping. When you tackle that stack of cards to send out, a little help composing your Christmas wishes is a welcome time and energy saver. A list of Christmas card messages for the folks you appreciate all year long can give you Christmas greetings to use just as they are, or change up a bit to be a little more personal.
Gifts are our business, so we’d be slacking if we didn’t pitch in this time of year to share some Christmas card messages with our busy readers. So if you’re already stressing over what to write on a Christmas card, you’ve come to the right place. Browse through our list of Christmas wishes to brighten up your holiday cards, gifts, and flowers.
Traditional Christmas Messages
- May your days be merry and bright this Christmas season and throughout the new year.
- Best wishes for a joyous Christmas and a new year filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
- We hope you’re having a simply wonderful Christmas time! Best wishes to you and yours.
- Merry Christmas! May all the joys of this happy season be yours this holiday and into the new year.
- May the magic and wonder of Christmas stay with you throughout the new year.
- The most wonderful part of Christmas is spending time with family and friends. May your holidays be full of joy and good cheer.
- When the magic of Christmas fills the air, we hope you find it everywhere. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a blessed Christmas and every happiness in the new year.
- May the true spirit of Christmas fill your heart and your home with joy today and into the coming year.
- Have a warm and cozy Christmas and a new year filled with wonderful adventures.
Seasonal and Holiday Greetings
- Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and a Joyous New Year.
- May all that is beautiful, meaningful, and brings you joy be yours this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year.
- Sending wishes to you and yours for a beautiful Holiday Season and a peaceful New Year.
- Our favorite part of the Holiday Season is thinking of you, who makes this time so special.
- Happy holidays & season’s greetings
- Wishing you joy, peace, and good health this holiday season.
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a joyous new year.
- May all that is beautiful, meaningful, and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- Sending wishes to you and yours for a beautiful holiday season and a peaceful new year.
- As the holidays approach, it is a great time to remember those who are close to us, helping to bring love and happiness to our lives. Wishing you a happy holiday season.
- Our favorite part of the holiday season is thinking of you, who makes this time so special. Wishing you love and happiness this season and into the new year.
- Hope this holiday season brings you many great memories and wonderful reasons to smile.
- May the light of the holiday season fill your heart, and may the music fill your soul. Happy holidays.
Christmas Messages For Teachers
- Wishing you a sparkling holiday season and a brilliant new year!
- Sending warm wishes of peace and happiness this holiday season and into the new year.
- Hope you get a much deserved break this holiday season!
- Merry Christmas to my favorite teacher. I hope Santa brings you everything you want this year!
- Thank you for making school fun! Have a very Merry Christmas!
- Not even Santa’s helpers could make a better teacher than you!
- You’re the reason I’m happy to come back to school after Christmas!
- Wishing you a restful holiday season. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Greetings for Friends
- Feeling so grateful this Christmas for having such an amazing friend.
- Not even Santa could bring a better friend. Merry Christmas, bestie!
- The gift of your friendship is my favorite Christmas present.
- When I count my Christmas blessings, you’re at the top of the list!
- Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my forever friend.
- The holidays are a lot more special when celebrating with great friends like you.
- We may live far apart, but I celebrate this season with you in my heart. Merry Christmas, dear friend.
Romantic Christmas Messages
- All I want for Christmas is you!
- Merry Christmas to the person who lights me up like the brightest tree.
- Being with you is the best gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, love!
- You’re the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
- I hope that your holidays are filled with as much love and joy as you’ve given me.
- Santa knew just what I wanted when he brought you into my life.
- Meet me under the mistletoe!
- I think you’re on the naughty and the nice list this year. Love you!
- I’m pine-ing for you. (Pair this punny message with a card with an image of a Christmas tree.)
- I love you from head to mistletoe.
- You’re my soul Santa.
Religious Christmas Greetings
- Wishing you God’s wonderful gifts of faith, hope, peace, and love at Christmas and always.
- As we take a moment from our busy lives to celebrate the birth of our Lord, we pray your holidays are filled with love and your new year is filled with peace.
- His miraculous birth and the gift of His love give us reason to pause and rejoice in His special day. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
- Christmas is a wonderful time to rejoice and share in the warmth of those dear to us. May your Christmas be filled with God’s love and blessings.
- May God’s love be your true blessing this Christmas season and throughout the new year.
- May God fill your life with love, joy, and peace this holiday season and throughout the new year.
- Rejoice for unto us a child is born. Wishing you God’s blessings this Christmas season.
- Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace and goodwill toward men.
- Rejoice in the miracle of Christmas as your heart fills with the gift of His love.
- May you receive the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of God’s love at Christmas and always.
Funny Christmas Messages
- Wishing you hope, peace, and lots of Christmas cookies.
- You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.
- Get your fat pants ready. It’s Christmastime!
- Santa has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
- Merry Christmas from one hard-working elf to another.
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you a white Christmas. (And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red.)
- Sure, being on the nice list gets your more presents, but being naughty is its own reward.
- Only a few more shopping days left until your loved ones find out you have no idea what they like.
- We want you to have the happiest holidays ever. (Don’t feel too special, though, we gave this card to a lot of people.)
Business Christmas Greetings
- Wishing you and yours happy holidays.
- From all of us at [company name]
- From the [company name] family to yours, sending wishes of warmth, joy and tranquility this holiday season. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- And you are the most wonderful part of our business.
- Thank you for making this year a little brighter for us. Wishing you the happiest of holidays.
- Happy Holidays!
- We’re so grateful for your support. Wishing you happiness and health in 2024.
- Season’s Greetings!
- Here’s to a cheerful holiday and a fresh 2024. Warmest wishes, [company name]
- Cheers to the New Year!
- Best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a happy 2024.
- Sending thanks this holiday season. Your friends at [company name]
- Happy Holidays from our desk to yours [company name]
- Season’s Greetings! Your business kept us blooming. From your friends at [florist name]
- You helped us build our small business, just by being you. Warmest holiday wishes from [building company name]
- Making spirits shiny, clean & bright this holiday season. Happy Holidays from [cleaning company name].
- Season’s eatings! Here’s to a delicious 2024. From all of us at [restaurant name]
- Eat, drink and be merry! Warmest wishes, [eatery name]
- Wishing you a holiday season of shear joy! From all of us at [hair salon name]
- Here’s to a happy new year in your new home. Warmest wishes, [realtor name]
- Merry Christmas! ‘Tis the season to tell you how much you mean to us. (Spoiler: It’s a lot.) All the best, [company name]
- Merry Christmas to you and yours. Your business is a blessing all year round. [company name]
- Happy holidays & many thanks! We couldn’t do it without you! This year and always, you’re a valued member of our team.
- Happiest of holidays! This is the time to give thanks, and to tell you how much you mean to us. We hope you enjoy the most joyful and restful of holidays. You’ve earned it! Your friends and colleagues at [company name]
- From your team members at [company name] You make our working days feel merry, and we’re grateful to have you with us. Wishing you peace and prosperity this holiday season!
- Oh, what fun we’ve had this year! Thank you for being part of the best team we could ask for. Have a very merry holiday season. See you in 2024!
- It’s been a joy working with you this year! Have a fun-filled holiday. Warmest wishes, [company name]
- Thank you for everything you do. Best wishes for the holiday season, from [company name]
Messages Inspired by Christmas Songs
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas and let your heart be light!
- Joy to the world, the Lord has come. May songs of joy fill your home and your heart this holiday season.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Hope yours is filled with peace and joy.
- Deck the halls with boughs of holly and have a jolly Christmas time!
- Feliz Navidad! Wishing you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.
- Hark! The herald angels sing glory to the newborn King!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas! It’s the best time of the year.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas and remember to be of good cheer!
- Fill your hearts with Christmas cheer! Santa Claus is coming tonight!
- Star of wonder, star of night, guide us to thy perfect light.
Send Christmas Greetings with Flowers
This holiday season, self-care means using whatever tools are available to save you time and energy, so you have plenty for the festivities. In addition to Christmas card messages, you might want to browse friendship quotes to punch up your greetings to those friends you couldn’t do life without. Another time-saver that makes a big impact around Christmas is a gift of flowers. Show your bestie, a favorite teacher, or the customer who made your year how special they are with a plant or bouquet.
You can order flowers online without leaving your home or office, and avoid the holiday shopping crowds. Just remember to write something meaningful on the flower card, and you’re all set! The Bouqs will do the rest by delivering the freshest, longest lasting flowers straight from the farm to their door. Give yourself the gift of extra time this holiday season, and let The Bouqs do the work!Shop All