A lot of us know eucalyptus as a plant that makes our homes smell absolutely amazing, but who would’ve thought that they actually had so, so many health benefits too?
If you were thinking of using some eucalyptus essential oils, wanted to bring home a few stems just because, or love fresh eucalyptus wreaths for the holidays, we want to let you in on some of the wonderful eucalyptus benefits out there!
- Eucalyptus oil was first believed to clean urinary catheters in the 19th century – who knew!
- Researchers from Serbia also have evidence to believe that eucalyptus has antimicrobial properties to treat infection.
- For those with a common cold or even respiratory issues, this magical green has your back and can help relieve symptoms to make life a whole lot easier when you feel under the weather!
- Also, did you know mixing coconut and eucalyptus oils together is the perfect concoction for nourishing and moisturizing your hair?
- Eucalyptus has actually been a huge help when it comes to treating pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and other muscle conditions.
- It boosts immunity by promoting phagocytic activity; for those who need a little biology lesson, this stimulates white blood cells to better ingest foreign particles!
- This resourceful green contains chemicals that can help control blood sugar as well.
- The leaves can also be used in medicinal teas or even as air fresheners for a soothing effect.
Here at The Bouqs Co., we are huge fans of eucalyptus, which is why we love to feature them in so many of them in our flower arrangements! Whether you prefer eucalyptus bouquets featuring succulents or hydrangeas, you won’t be disappointed in our collection of farm-fresh blooms curated for any occasion.Shop All